We are the global product team for Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and you will be as Global RPA Engineer responsible for among others setting, reviewing scripts and enhancing global RPA standards, scripts and bot-configuration with UiPath and boosting digitalization at BASF.
- Act as a Global RPA Engineer responsible for among others setting, reviewing scripts and enhancing global RPA standards, scripts and bot-configuration with UiPath and boosting digitalization at BASF.
- Fully reporting and working in a global team led by GDE/KA, providing services and tasks globally together with the other RPA product team members.
- Quality and sustainability assurance o Technical steering and quality management o Assure compliance to global processes, guidelines and policies
- Automation o Scripting and automation as a service o Define and developing of libraries, frameworks and custom activities
- Trainings, exchange, and support on best practices, supporting the BASF organization specially citizen developers
- Administrative tasks o Dispatcher o Scheduling/Orchestration o Incidents.
What you'll need:
- Experienced developer with 2 or more years’ experience in at least 2 programming languages additional to UiPath like Java, .Net, C (+,++, #), R, Python, etc. Python and/or C# knowledge in addition to UiPath is a must.
- Successfully completed the UiPath RPA Advanced Developer, Business Analyst and RPA Implementation Methodology.
- Develop and manage for more than 2 years successful complex RPA implementations with UiPath Studio, Robot and Orchestrator (min. interfaces SAP, Excel with macros, Outlook, IE based sites, SharePoint, OCR, Document Understanding, DataTables, own customer activities, Orchestrator Queues, etc).
-Knowledge and experience on MS Azure DevOps
-Knowledge on AI and Process Mining is a bonus