Work closely with our clients which are major banks, hedge funds, asset managers, insurance companies..
- Advising on Murex best practices in the organizational modelling in MX.3, transaction lifecycle management, confirmation and matching of transactions, settlements, accounting and position management
- Contributing to client-site MX.3 implementations during the requirements gathering, design, build, test and deployment phases by participating in workshops, preparing documentation, configuring client requirements and performing quality assurance tests.
- Providing client support including managing open issues and supporting upgrade activities
- Communicating development needs to the Murex product development team
- Providing internal and external training.
In addition to the above, you may also participate as a functional expert in the sales process. Preferred Qualifications
- Recent graduate or up to 3 years of experience in engineering, technology or banking industry
- Strong academic background in business, finance, engineering or technology
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux operating system, SQL, XSL and basic programming is a plus
- Familiarity with the trade lifecycle of financial products
- Familiarity with financial accounting is a plus
- Fluent written & oral English is necessary
- Fluent written & oral Spanish is necessary
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Fluency in Spanish and English are REQUIRED
- Have strong analytical skills
- Able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to identify trends and recommend a course of action to resolve/improve/enhance usage of our solution
- Management of complex client relationships
- Ability to listen to client requirements, seek to understand their business, and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Is self-motivated and a team player
- Has a strong interest in the financial markets
- Ability to travel
Hybrid model of working +Attractive salarial package + great working environment.