Important international company is looking a Firewall Security Specialist to join their team in Uruguay.
Be a key driver on BASF’s path to digitalization by supporting existing products and initiatives as well as innovate additional digital solutions that supports BASF’s global businesses.
At BASF Strategic Location in Montevideo, Uruguay we develop innovative digital solutions for BASF, create new exciting customer experiences and business growth, and drive efficiencies in processes, helping to strengthen BASF´s position as the digital leader in the chemical industry. We believe the right path is through creativity, trial and error and great people working and learning together. Become part of our team and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities.
What you can expect
Digitalization will be a true part of BASF’s DNA that creates new exciting customer experiences and business growth as well as drives efficiencies in processes. Global Digital Services is supporting BASF business in Digitalization transformation. Our mission is to drive forward the digital transformation of BASF, providing innovative, global and high-quality digital products and services through a strong agile culture. The Digital Hub Kuala Lumpur is one of our global key locations to deliver regional and global solutions for BASF.
The product team “Network Segregation” is responsible for managing & maintaining BASF Firewall Security infrastructure within cloud and on-premise environments including Intrusion Detection and Intrusion Prevention and improvement of its security by implementing appropriate security concepts Your main responsibilities:
- Processing complex requirements and changes
- Planning, installation, configuration and operation of complex IT systems (Hardware/Software)
- Responsible for business-oriented and operative management of external service providers
Our main requirements:
- Experience in Firewall Security infrastructure within cloud and on-premise environments and the underlying security- technologies
- Applicants must be fluent in English and be willing and able to work as part of a globally spread, virtual team. Strong will and ability to communicate within and outside the team, e.g. with end users, is key.
Nice to have:
- Confident manner in cross-cultural environments
What’s in it for you:
- A secure work environment because your health, safety and wellbeing is always our top priority.
- Flexible work schedule and Home-office options, so that you can balance your working life and private life.
- Learning and development opportunities
- A collaborative, trustful and innovative work environment
- Being part of an international team and work in global projects
- Relocation assistance to Montevideo provided
What will you receive
A great work environment focused in building a purpose, in a global market leader. Constant development, technical training working within a multicultural team across different continents.
What will you receive
A great work environment focused in building a purpose, in a global market leader. Constant development, technical training working within a multicultural team across different continents. #1028084