We believe the right path is through creativity, trial and error and great people working and learning together. Become part of our team and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities, come join us as a SAP Financial Consultant.
What you can expect
- You will be responsible for designing possible SAP IT solutions in the area of Cash Management, especially of our SAP Global Payment Solution by SERRALA for subject-specific business requirements in coordination with other DevOps engineers and internal business partners within BASF.
Our main requirements:
- Degree in economics, Computer Science, Informatics, Business Informatics. Working experience minimum 2-3 years with SAP applications in area of Cash Management / Payment solutions, knowledge of OTC-F processes is a plus.
- Experience in configuration of SAP payment program and Analysis of not executed/unsuccessful payments (standard payment program F110, payment program for payment requests F111)
- Experience with creation of payment files/formats for the banks (DMEE – data medium exchange engine – understanding of payment formats) it would be beneficial to have experience with XML payment formats (ISO 20022)
Nice to have:
- Basic skills concerning communication with banks (DLV – Delivery notification, PSR – payment status report), Online payments (RVND), Account statement process
- Experience in SAP Data Retention Tool (DART) and with CaseWare IDEA
- Basic programming (ABAP) / technical skills
- Experience with the Agile way of working
What’s in it for you:
- A secure work environment because your health, safety and wellbeing is always our top priority.
- Flexible work schedule and Home-office options, so that you can balance your working life and private life.
- Learning and development opportunities
- Holiday days per year
- A collaborative, trustful and innovative work environment
- Being part of an international team and work in global projects
- Relocation assistance to Montevideo provided
What will you receive
A great work environment focused in building a purpose, in a global market leader. Constant development, technical training working within a multicultural team across different continents.